02/04/2011

Good morning!

A lovely morning today, birds chirping away, sun filtering nicely thorough the window, coffee in hand, I think I'm just ready for the weekend!

And just to show you my first attempt at Japanese crochet flowers. Inspired by Lucy at Attic24 and by Facebook friend Crochet-ing away , here is my result. The red one I did this morning, and the silver one during one evening in the week. Quite quick to make, I was able to get the pattern from another blogger Elizabeth Cat, but as she puts it: it was her own version, due to copyright we could not have the actual pattern from the book. Well, it helped me, anyway, thank you Elizabeth!



Otherwise I am not sure if I will still link the two colours, the threads are slightly different and the flowers differ in size and texture.

Have a delightful, creative and fulfilling weekend,

2 commentaires:

cella a dit…

Lori numa atatea matze ai?;))

Maria a dit…

Hi Lori!
I love those mugs!

Your collage is beautiful! Very pretty!
...as is your crocheting! I still have your sweet little treasures out. The pretty leaf and the fun lady bug!

Wishing you a sunny and warm week ahead!
*Maria