07/08/2011

Been busy, but I'm still around :-)

Despite the chilly weather in July, and same still in August, I am keeping busy, with friends, with work and craft. Nice busy!

I enjoyed sewing "applique" style for a new baby blanket.



I put together this little baby cardigan


I am sewing another baby cross stitch frame, WIP



I have met friends for picnics and meals



I have enjoyed my little angel


Wishig you all a busy summer time filled with precious memories,

Love, Lori xxx

2 commentaires:

Saskia a dit…

Oh, it all looks happy and peaceful, dearest Lori. Wishing you lots of fun and wonderful moments for the rest of August. We are in Chantilly this very moment and off to Paris in one hour. Will look out for you ;)
Thursday we drive back home.
Lots of love xxxx
Saskia
Join my Joy

Rodica Botan a dit…

Nice seing Maria again...salutari si tie si ei...