10/04/2009

Easter eggs and other colourful things

As promised, here are the Easter eggs we will be feasting of this year. My last trip to UK result. In France you can find loads of bunnies, bells and chicken chocs, as well as eggs, differently packed, but I felt I should stick to my tradition and have Cadbury, Nestle and M&S produce. Last year everyone had Lindt Easter bunnies, well, I just wanted a change.



And something not as edible, but perhaps as colourful: I have bought loads of wool, hoping some more ripple design will come along, as well as some crochet/knitted flowers, I have ordered a lovely book that I am so impatient to get. This has been recommended by fellow blogger Lucy and check her post to see what I mean.


Until next time, have a restful weekend,

L xxx

Aucun commentaire: