29/05/2011

Mothering Sunday in France



What is the most appropriate gift for Mums? Everyone will say, flowers, I know.

Well, I say: hearts!

To say "I love you" to all Mums in the world!!






Oh, and my gift, of course!


Hugs, Lori xxx

2 commentaires:

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

These are sweet hearts, Lori. Your crocheting and stitch work are beautiful! I treasure your card with the lovely red stitched heart.
Have a wonderful new week and une bonne soiree o xx o

Maria a dit…

Hi Lori!
I'm back here to say hello again and I'm not finding the comment I thought I left... Oh well ~ here I am to say a big HELLO to you :o)
Your beautiful ~ sweet crocheting makes lovely hearts and ribbons. I love your ideas... they make me smile!
Happy Happy Weekend, Lori
... so looking forward to my sweet Saturday morning with no rush to get to work*
Bon Weekend mon amie!
~Maria