29/01/2011

Some finishes!

My dear me, where does the time run? I hardly had time to stop by this week, however I do have a couple of finishes I would like to show you today!

Here goes, the first of the year project is nicely completed! I am so glad I did manage to finish it within the month, as planned, although at one point it wasn't advancing that fast.



And my Valentine project is also finished, and ready for the 14th!



Wishing you all a good rest this weekend, enjoy your family and friends, and see you all around as you will be showing your wonderful projects! I've already seen a couple of yummies, so so delightful! Thanks for your sharing, it brings me JOY and CALM !!

Love, hugs and kisses,


Lori xxx

3 commentaires:

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Bonjour ma chere amie, j'adore tes travails. Le coeur est tres mignon!
Your last sentence is so so sweet!! Maria does inspire me too, did you know that some of her pictures are used by the Altamont Café for their website?
It's the season for stitching, baking and playing games. Next week will be a very cold one.
Je te souhaite un bon week-end! Mille bisous pour toi, Lori xxxx

Maria a dit…

Hi Lori!
Thanks for the calm wishes! I will need them when I go down to my basement to clean up the "Christmas corner" after this past season!
hehe!
Do you still have snow in Paris?
Here it's still frosty and snowy!

I love all of your projects, Lori and how diligent you are to complete them. Even your "slower ones" are faster than mine :o)
Your Valentine stitching is beautiful ~
I love all the JOY that is out here ~ it comes to us every day in beautiful ways ♥
Enjoy a lovely Sunday dear!
*Maria

walter and me a dit…

Hi Lori, thank you for dropping by! Love that little valentine stitching, it's gorgeous!

And I'm sure you could knit some socks...it's easier than it looks, honest!

Diana x