21/01/2011

Quiet time

I just love Friday evenings, softly preparing for the weekend!


I have plans that I know for sure they might not come alive. But I'll enjoy a few laughs ...


And I have things I will be enjoying greatly!


Wishing you all a lovely weekend,


5 commentaires:

cella a dit…

vreau si eu continut din ala din cana ;))

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

I feel exactly the same on Friday evenings, chere Lori. although i also adore the first cup on Saturday mornings! Comment allez-vous?
I will be visiting Paris on February 12th. My former colleague and I see each other twice a year and do something lovely. We now decided to take the Thalys and train to Paris in 2 and half hours. In the evening we will train back to Rotterdam. Looking so so soooo forward to it, you can imagine that. We already found a lovely lunch address, I will get back here and let you know the name, perhaps you know it and can tell if it;s really a lovely place.
Have a wonderful, Wintery, Warm weekend, sweet Lori xxxx

Maria a dit…

Oh those lovely roses... I'm sure from your sweetheart ♥
and the Starbucks warm and cozy drink... oh... just the best!

Almost anything already prepared for me is such a treat!

Wishing you the coziest of weekends ~ a lovely and sweet Sunday, Lori!
~Maria

*❀* a dit…

Friday evenings are so fun :o)

i love these images you have shared with us.. the starbucks drink mmmmmm...and the beautiful kitty =^.^= lovely roses too.

wishing you a wonderful week

warmest hugs xxx

millie

also, many thanks for uour lovely comment xxx

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

I think it wonderful to have a wee meeting on February 12th, Lori!
We will arrive at le Gare Nord at 10:45 hours. We will leave at 19:25 hours for Rotterdam. As soon as I know more about the restaurant were we will have our lunch I will let you know, Lori. Would love to give you a little something from the Netherlands!
Have a lovely evening. xxxx