11/09/2010

Experimenting

First of all I must note, it is a sad rememberance day today, I am keeping the families closely affected in my heart and prayers. May the horror of those moments be banished forever, and may we all, all over the world, be protected from harm.



I have been experimenting this week. Knitting to start with, I am learning to do cable knitting.


And for a while I wanted to learn to do crochet butterlies, here goes my first one called 3D butterfly apparently, found the pattern here: http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/butterflies.php



And my dearest Baby is inspecting my birthday roses!



Aren't they just adorable? Thanks to my dear one.



Wishing you all a lovely weekend,

1 commentaire:

Maria a dit…

Hi Lori!
What a beautiful memorial photo for this day ~ we are all praying together ~ around the world...

and... How talented you are! I'm so impressed with your skill!
Your butterfly is so sweet... I must go to that site. I think I might be able to handle that project :o)
Have a sweet weekend ♥
~Maria