12/02/2011

Valentine exchanges part 1


Don't you just love Valentine's Day? I do. I think I'm in love with it. I'm in love with the idea of exchanging sweet nothings, but which mean so so much for one's soul.

Here's from Marta, my dear faithful blogfriend, about to give birth as we speak, and she found time to think of me amidst all her flurry, first birth and all! Amazing!


And here's my return, hope she will look on blogland weeks after, as it was posted a tiny touch late.


And for my JOYFUL friend I'm meeting today, I got together a small packet of niceys, hope she'll like them.




Will keep you posted of more pretties of Valentine's Day!!

Love,

2 commentaires:

Maria a dit…

Hi Lori!
I am thinking of you and Saskia today... Here it is almost 7:30 am ~ about 1:30 Paris time ~ you two will have such a fun meeting!
Blogging has made the world such a sweet place ♥
Happy Valentine's Day, Lori ~
Blessings to you always,
Maria

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

I am wishing you a loveliest of Valentine's, dearest sweet Lori. Having all the wonderful memories of Paris fresh in mind, my day is off to a beautiful start.
I will try, for the third time, to bake a cake with a heart in the middle. It has not worked out fine yet and I really do hope I will manage today.
I will pop in tonight to tell you all about it.
Hugs and love xxxx