30/01/2010

Delightful present

Shari, my internet friend has so kindly and generously posted me a Lizzie Kate chart, and I have just started to stitch it. I love the design, one of our Bible study group members gave me the quote last year, and I was nicely surprised to see that Lizzie Kate put it in cross stitch. THANK YOU SO MUCH, SHARI!


I look forward to hanging this in my office, what a lovely reminder for life's ups and downs!

Just to show you another little finish for a small Christmas ornament, I know, I'm starting early this year, I am hoping to build up a stock of Christmas stitchings for personalised cards.


It has snowed lightly overnight, and the garden was once more covered in a thin blanket of snow, but we had sunshine, it is almost gone by now. However, I did take a couple of pictures earlier this morning.


Have a good weekend, wrap up warm,

love,

1 commentaire:

Shari a dit…

so happy it arrived safely! I am way behind on blog reading----the triplets have been here for a little over a week!