25/10/2009

Not Sunday roast

Instead tomatoes stuffed with beef and turkey mix, delicious!



Followed by apple tart, also scrumptious.



And I got a big pumpkin today to see if I could make some soup and other recipes found in the book my dearest bought me.



And a couple of baby clothes I bought for my little Olivia, too cute, I could not resist sharing this.


Hope your Sunday menu was as tasty as mine was!

Have a good week ahead,


2 commentaires:

Daniela a dit…

hellooooo, ai sa te ingrasi , draga mea, cu atatea bunatati :)
ce iti face nepotica?? cum te simti ca bunica?:) astept impresii cand ai timp:)

ps. am o gramada de scheme de cruciulite de pe net care pot fi lucrate direct de pe computer, foarte clare; daca doresti iti trimit; orice tema:)

NEEDLEWINGS a dit…

Wow the stuffed tomatoes look fabulous!