02/05/2009

A gift from Daniela

Daniela from "a piece of life", has kindly sent me some very nice work she had done, it really makes me wish I could work more with material. However, I do not have her inspiration, nor her talent, so the result would really be far far off.


Thank you do much my dear Dana, you are a gem! This textile postcard is so nicely put together, an excellent idea!



Have a good weekend everyone, and thanks for looking in to my ramblings,

Best wishes,

2 commentaires:

Cindy F. a dit…

Both are very pretty:)

Daniela a dit…

Tu , Lori ...lasa modestia :) ma bucur ca iti plac si sunt simplu lucrate; sunt sigura ca asa ceva poti face si tu :)
Superba zona vizitata..of, ce campuri verzi si cladirile acelea vechi..astia nu au istorie! nici nu ai ce sa vizitezi aici..
Te pup!

Dana